Last night at the Baranof Hotel in Juneau, the 18th annual Symphony of Seafoods displayed a number of delectable entrees from various seafood promoters. By the end of the night, after much sampling, only one was chosen win. Wayne Carpenter’s Candysmoke salmon was clearly the favorite. Every entree was incredible, but a few held the buzz of the crowd. The Crabby Sister’s Gluten Free Crab Cakes were a big hit and the Crispanko Alaska Pollock Mini-Sliders, by Trident Seafoods, filled many bellies. Overall, it was a great event showcasing some of Alaska’s best seafood offerings.
[gigya width=”790″ height=”480″ src=”http://apps.cooliris.com/embed/cooliris.swf” quality=”high” flashvars=”feed=api%3A%2F%2Fpicasaweb.google.com%2F%3Fuser%3Djuneautek%26album%3DSyphonyOfSeafood2011&backgroundimage=https%3A%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2F_iVDt8akRCME%2FTXfvM-O2HSI%2FAAAAAAAAAlQ%2FvizTORPhvoo%2Fs800%2FIMG_9297.JPG&numrows=2″ wmode=”opaque” allowfullscreen=”true” ]
- Seafood Galore! Why We’re Fascinated with Seafood (friendseat.com)
- Seafood is for Lovers (wholefoodsmarket.com)
- Suzuki’s Top 10 Sustainable Seafood Picks | What you can do | David Suzuki Foundation (juneautek.wordpress.com)
- Gorton’s Seafood Announces the Launch of “Seafood Lovers Sweepstakes” (prweb.com)
- Symphony of Seafood comes to Juneau (juneautek.wordpress.com)