Russian consumption of fish increased 5% last year, even though imports fell 11%. The reason is increased domestic usage of Russian fish. Nowhere is the impact on the international market clearer than on cod, where the huge increases in Barents Sea catches have not led to price declines, because more of this cod is being consumed in Russia.
- 2011 West Coast Commercial Fishing Year in Review | Part I (juneautek.com)
- Alaska Commercial Fishing Viewpoints | F/V Loki (juneautek.com)
- Commercial Fishing Viewpoints | F/V Refuge (juneautek.com)
- 1st Commercial Fishing Online Film Festival | Catch the Action Jan 8-14th (juneautek.com)
- Fishtory | Commercial Fishing Back In The Day (juneautek.com)