Its been clear and cold in Gastineau Channel the past few days. Even though, the temperatures are bone-chillingly cold, Juneau locals are excited to get out and absorb their rare dose of wintertime vitamin D. The entire lake in front of the glacier froze over, allowing for awesome pics of glacier ice. At times, it felt like an alien world out there. Its always hard to shake the idea that the ice could break at any given moment. Still the photos were worth it. I’m loving the new Sony Nex.
- Juneau’s Glacier Original Painting (niebruggestudio.com)
- Video of the Day – Juneau’s Receding Glaciers (gadling.com)
- Tekoma | Eaglecrest, AK (juneautek.com)
- Heritage Coffee Company- Juneau, AK (findingcoffee.wordpress.com)
- Fly, Cruise, Drive Across Alaska: 2-for-1 (prweb.com)