This might just be my new favorite podcast series. I really love how they paint a picture of sound.
The Memory Palace is a proud member of Radiotopia, a collective of independently owned and operated podcasts.
A note on shownotes. In a perfect world, you go into each episode of the Memory Palace knowing nothing about what’s coming. It’s pretentious, sure, but that’s the intention. So, if you don’t want any spoilers or anything, you can click play without reading ahead.
- We start with The Dane by Nihls Frahm.
- Move in and out of Reading a Wave by Arp
- Which mixes briefly with Stephen Gosling and Blair Macmillan playing John Adams’ Hallelujah Junction.
- We also here Umitaro Abe play Reperages Pour Piano.
- And Brambles play Such Owls as You.