Since 1998, Fishermen have gathered in Astoria, Oregon on the last weekend of February. This year the event is as busy as ever, with over 50 poets who have come to speak theirs stories of the sea. Ill be broadcasting the LIVE stream from KMUN, here tonight. Enjoy the show. If I run into audio issues, you can find the stream at coastradio.org.
- Gifts from the Sea: Fisher Poets 2012, part 1 (juneautek.com)
- Astoria festival celebrates maritime arts (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Micropoetry Mix (indigospider.org)
- Poetry Evening, The Shrewsbury Coffeehouse, Shrewsbury (garylongden.wordpress.com)
- The Week In Radio: Ships in the night and sharp sounds are sleeper hits (independent.co.uk)