For ten years, Rob Phillpott, has been on the hunt for pink salmon and running the deck aboard the Quandary with Tom Polluck as captain . This was the summer of a lifetime in southeast, so its easy to see why everyone is so excited. Who am I kidding? It’s always a blast in southeast alaska during the summertime. Enjoy the videos..
No story about the Quandary could be told without this video. The video is truly amazing. I believe its from the summer of 2007. Hollis Jennings constructed this her “greenhorn” year.
- Record Pink Salmon Run in Southeast Alaska (juneautek.wordpress.com)
- The End is Near… Southeast Alaska Salmon 2011 (juneautek.wordpress.com)
- Behold, The Power of Pink Salmon! (juneautek.wordpress.com)
- Alaska Commercial Fishing Viewpoints | F/V Cape Flattery (juneautek.wordpress.com)
- University of Alaska to Start Commercial Fishing Course? (juneautek.wordpress.com)
- Commercial Fishing Viewpoints | F/V Anthony G Squid 2011 (juneautek.wordpress.com)