Its fall fishing time in Seattle! That means chum salmon in Puget Sound. Boats fished Monday and Wednesday this week with decent hauls. Luckily, the weather is nice. The fall can be a little nautical in the Sound. Fishing is kinda spotty, but the price is 1.25 a pound. Here are a few shots from fishing on the Norsel Wednesday. Thanks to “Spotlight” Chuck for the live updates.
- The Hunt for Pacific Salmon Continues in Puget Sound. (juneautek.wordpress.com)
- Stormwater permit for Puget Sound would regulate runoff (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Fall opportunities there for salmon, coastal clam digging | Fishing report (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- EPA recalls Puget Sound Partnership funds (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- The End is Near… Southeast Alaska Salmon 2011 (juneautek.wordpress.com)
- Beat the drum for homecoming salmon (seattletimes.nwsource.com)